Offering high quality and professional service from the moment you come aboard and receive our safety briefing ensuring your comfort and safety throughout the tour. Our local fishing knowledge ensures the best catch of the day.
Skagway Fishing has the best guide and Half-Day fishing trips in Skagway, Alaska. Whether you want to go for a Half-Day in the morning or afternoon, Skagway Fishing Charters supplies all the gear, equipment, bait, and experience to land your prize Salmon. Alaska fishing licenses are required for all fishermen over the age of 15 and are available on board for $20 – plus King salmon stamp for $10. Both for $30. (Cash Only). Charters available from mid-May to September 5th.
- Lunches and any special beverage can be supplied with advanced notice for cost, on Exclusive Charters.
- Life jacket’s maximum weight is 350 pounds. For safety reasons weight is restricted to 350 pounds maximum.
- Minimum 3 persons.
Prices are per person with a minimum number of persons.
Fishing Licenses – $40 CASH ONLY
Private Fishing Charter Rates (6 Passenger Maximum)
• 4 hours, $1150 • 5 hours, $1375 • 6 hours, $1500
Scenic Wildlife Tours (ONLY PRIVATE TRIPS OFFERED) 1 to 6 passengers for the same price. • 2 Hour Chater, Private (6 Passenger Maximum) – $625 • PREMIUM 3 Hour Scenic / Wildlife tour, private charter (6 Passenger Maximum) – $750
If you are 60 years of age and an Alaskan resident, you are not required to buy either a King Salmon tag or a fishing license. You are required to have a HARVEST LICENSE, which is free. Nonresidents are required to buy a license and a tag. Residents and nonresidents under 16 do not require a fishing license. Fishing licenses are available onboard for your convenience.
- Lunches and any special beverage can be supplied with advanced notice at cost. ** Life jacket’s maximum weight is 350 pounds. For safety reasons weight is restricted to 350 pounds maximum. (a) Minimum two persons.
* All fees inclusive except a 5% City tax and State Fishing Licence
10% on confirmed reservations: 50% if 30 days or less and 100% NO SHOW ON DATE OF RESERVATION or within 7 days of charter booking. Cancellations due to unsafe weather conditions will be determined by the captain. Rain is not uncommon and does not cause a trip to be canceled.